Although many people are capable of, and will, facilitate Listen to My Life experiences, the following activities are suggested for those who would like to pursue becoming official recommended Listen to My Life facilitators.
- Attend a Listen to My Life workshop or retreat
- Have personally processed all the Listen to My Life maps and shared them with at least one other person or in a group
- Have read the following or similar types of books:
- To Be Told by Dan Allender
- Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
- Spiritual Disciplines Handbook by Adele Calhoun
- Gift of Being Yourself by David Benner
- Let Your Life Speak by Parker Palmer
- Holy Listening: The Art of Spiritual Direction by Margaret Guenther
- The Art of Forgiving by Lewis Smedes
- Complete a Listen to My Life Recommended Facilitator application – for an application, email us.
- Personal Interview with Joan Kelley, Director of Facilitator Development or Co-Authors Sibyl Towner or Sharon Swing.
We are currently revising our recommended facilitator qualifications. Please email us for more information.