All call times are at 12:oo Noon - 1:15 PM Central Time. You will be supplied with the dial-in number each month via email.
UPCOMING SELECTIONS for 2019
- January 17, 2019 - Surrender to Love
- February 21, 2019 - The Gift of Being Yourself
- March 21, 2019 - Desiring God's Will
- April 18, 2019 - Reading Our Life's Story
- May 16, 2019 - Boundaries for your Soul
- June 27, 2019 - Your Body Keep the Score
- July 18, 2019 - Dare to Lead
- August 15, 2019 - The Deeper Journey
- September 19, 2018 - Outlive Your Life
- October 17, 2019 - A Grace Disguised
- November 15, 2019 - Discovering your Spiritual Identity
- December: No Book Club
Purchase of these books from the links to Amazon from our website earn oneLife maps earn us a minuscule commission, and also send a small percentage to Pre-emptive Love Coalition. It costs you nothing to help.
All recordings of the past selections are available to you as a member. Some of the selections are as follows:
- Sacred Fire: A Vision for a Deeper Human and Christian Maturity - Part 1
- Sacred Fire: A Vision for a Deeper Human and Christian Maturity - Part 2
- Silver Packages: An Appalachian Christmas Story
- Life of the Beloved: Spiritual Living in a Secular World
- Spiritual Direction
- With Burning Hearts
- Seeking God Together
- The Road Back to You
- You Are What You Love: The Spiritual Power of Habit
- Tales of the Resistance
- Guide to Prayer for Ministers and Other Servants
- The Soul of Shame
- The Gifts of Imperfection
- An Orange for Frankie
- A Hidden Wholeness by Parker Palmer
- The Good and Beautiful God by James Bryan Smith
- Pilgrimage of a Soul by Phileena Heuertz
- The Sacred Enneagram by Christopher L. Heurtz
- Life Together in Christ by Ruth Haley Barton
- The Pursuit of God by A. W. Tozer
- Reading Your Life’s Story by Keith R. Anderson
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene´Brown
- The Artists’ Rule by Christine Valters Painter
- The Divine Dance by Richard Rohr
Here’s how it works:
- Each month we will post a book, an introduction video and questions for reflection and/or a chapter focus on the website and in email to book club members.
- You will be invited to a members-only Facebook group where there will be an opportunity to interact throughout the month while you read.
- At the end of that month’s time, there will be a live phone conversation to discuss the book with Sibyl and the group.
- You will receive an email reminder one day prior to the live phone conversation with call instructions.
- The live phone conversation will be recorded for those who are not able to make the scheduled date and time. The recording will be available to all members in the Equipping Center on this website.
- The live phone conversation will take place from 12 – 1:15 pm (CST) on the scheduled dates.