All call times are at 12:oo Noon - 1:15 PM Central Time. You will be supplied with the dial-in number each month via email.
UPCOMING SELECTIONS for 2020
All live calls are Thursdays at 12 noon CST.
All pre-recorded book club conversations will release on dates listed below at noon.
- January 16, 2020 - Becoming an Ordinary Mystic (live call)
- February 13, 2020 - Surrender to Love: Discovering the Heart of Christian Spirituality (pre-recorded)
- March 19, 2020 - Discernment, God’s Will and Living Jesus: Christian Discernment as a Way of Life (live call)
- April 16, 2020: The Gift of Being Yourself: The Sacred Call to Self-Discovery (pre-recorded)
- May 21, 2020 - Learning from Henri Nouwen and Vincent Van Gogh: A Portrait of the Compassionate Life (live call)
- June 18, 2020 - Desiring God's Will: Aligning Our Hearts with the Heart of God (live call via zoom)
- July 23, 2020 - Shades of Light: A Novel (live call)
- August 20, 2020: The Sacred Enneagram: Finding Your Unique Path to Spiritual Growth (pre-recorded)
- September 17, 2020 - Fearfully and Wonderfully: The Marvel of Bearing God’s Image (live call)
- October 15, 2020 - Reading You Life’s Story: An Invitation to Spiritual Mentoring (pre-recorded)
- November 19, 2020 - The Divine Dance: The Trinity and Your Transformation (live call)
- December 17, 2020: The Deeper Journey: The Spirituality of Discovering Your True Self (pre-recorded)
Here is the information you will need to join the live calls:
Call Phone # 712-451-0232
Enter Access Code 633167
Call in just before 12:00 p.m. CST. We will meet you there!
Purchase of these books from the links to Amazon from our website earn oneLife maps earn us a minuscule commission, and also send a small percentage to Pre-emptive Love Coalition. It costs you nothing to help.
All recordings of the past selections are available to you as a member. Some of the selections are as follows:
- Sacred Fire: A Vision for a Deeper Human and Christian Maturity - Part 1
- Sacred Fire: A Vision for a Deeper Human and Christian Maturity - Part 2
- Silver Packages: An Appalachian Christmas Story
- Life of the Beloved: Spiritual Living in a Secular World
- Spiritual Direction
- With Burning Hearts
- Seeking God Together
- The Road Back to You
- You Are What You Love: The Spiritual Power of Habit
- Tales of the Resistance
- Guide to Prayer for Ministers and Other Servants
- The Soul of Shame
- The Gifts of Imperfection
- An Orange for Frankie
- A Hidden Wholeness by Parker Palmer
- The Good and Beautiful God by James Bryan Smith
- Pilgrimage of a Soul by Phileena Heuertz
- The Sacred Enneagram by Christopher L. Heurtz
- Life Together in Christ by Ruth Haley Barton
- The Pursuit of God by A. W. Tozer
- Reading Your Life’s Story by Keith R. Anderson
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene´Brown
- The Artists’ Rule by Christine Valters Painter
- The Divine Dance by Richard Rohr
Here’s how it works:
- Each month we will post a book, an introduction video and questions for reflection and/or a chapter focus on the website and in email to book club members.
- You will be invited to a members-only Facebook group where there will be an opportunity to interact throughout the month while you read.
- At the end of that month’s time, there will be a live phone conversation to discuss the book with Sibyl and the group.
- You will receive an email reminder one day prior to the live phone conversation with call instructions.
- The live phone conversation will be recorded for those who are not able to make the scheduled date and time. The recording will be available to all members in the Equipping Center on this website.
- The live phone conversation will take place from 12 – 1:15 pm (CST) on the scheduled dates.